Shreyavum Aval Thampiyum


I have to bend punching you in your dream your dream girl Shriya's brother. This story is about me and my sister's boobs.

If you know about my sister would like carved jug soil vayirum she inspired her for her beauty and her smile was mainly chest will bring suit tokki.

I have my own job loss erppattat unable to pay the loan 2 million rupayay asking for help so I went to my sister.

My sister bed 10.20 lakh given but I credit kotuttavano women mayankatavan, he told my sister to bed and even credit to spend not culnilai so helpless you build the sister After her I was trying to see that sexy dress anintu him go.

She even went to my sister to him, "We have just enough money there for it instead of anything else to ask," the sexy colliyapati her molaikalai Show as kunint, he then kantu their "money If not, test something, give" each computer actively Chad panniyapati said. Something phone My sister has gone up and come out to me, "I like that he does not care, others do not feel I have to pay a penny earned money," he thought he had come kurittukontu computer mn something to go by. then went with him to answer.

I asked her about her is she, "he lands in Chad. D. da so let's see what Chad Chad pannaranu be something in the way he irukkanu loan viknes let us know," she said.

Both came home on Nate and his arrival he went mecancarkkul Yahoo to Chad. D. from the "If you talk to insist that" when I saw it I said to my sister insistna. I love my sister with whom she spoke with her today at patukkiral not say what tinarinen relationship.
He is to replace the "with whom" he said
Shriya: "Who do you love"
He said: "I love my sister, but not the ottatu, oppavarkalai with my sister likes it very much if you want to give what they do with the Olin"
Shriya: "I and my tampiyutantan" Hearing this, I was shocked to see her face I saw her my eye observed, "money saved this way helpless, 10.15 lakh earn several patukkiren, that money earned to save your brother and make what's wrong," she's Word to know what She raised me and knowing that she kovapattalum thing I could not restrain myself.

He "Are you ottu brother"
Shriya "No"
He is "yes"
Shriya "She'll go yet"
He is "your brother cammatippana"
Shriya "cammatikkatti reptan"
He is "Wow, I want it right on your phone nempar"
Shreya neppar said.
Nodi came up next to him on the phone after arimukattir "Soul said about you," I Shreya "

He is "no Shriya"
"Actress Shriya" He's a silence, then my sister, "When is unalai see" him "right now" and I think I am going to my sister kilampinom She is my sister and she got up and played out.
He went home, my sister talks continued, my brother, you and me for our debt somewhere other okkalam "

He "only Mother 1 million to 1 billion"
Sister "2 crore tallinaltan agree"
She began to think he might get some idea of ​​where my sister She then agreed to.

He went to the bed room with my sister, my band kalatti me into bed with my bottom teeth because she bites her panty then I started umpa kaltti She absorption.

I have her in my hands kalatti her shirt and her Nick Franklin went kuttikontu kalatti picainten urutti. Behind his sister is my sister's Midi lift jattiyay kalattinan kunintukontu Sood then she did not.

She is my sister in front of him, dragging him along cunniyaium cappinal caught with one hand and hold the two alternately cuppinal.

She was in her mouth uruvinen nimirntu what she saw frightful as I bend her mouth with his Sunni avaknai umpa had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment